Submission Preparation Checklist
As a part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 line spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are submitted as a separate file.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
All submissions should be prepared with the following files, and submitted via our online system
- Cover letter, which would include a concise summary of why your paper is a valuable addition to the scientific literature and a brief relation of your study to previously published works.
- Full text including author’s ,
- Figures, Tables and Illustrations.